Headquarters: West Hollywood
As an HR Business Partner you will liaise closely with the leaders across the company, to:
- Roll out a management development program
- Coach people managers
- Manage any Employee Relations issues
- Assist with implementing company-wide HR strategies
- At least 5 years experience as an HR Business Partner, ideally in a startup or technology company
- Solid knowledge of US employment law and HR practices
- Fluent in English
- Confident in ambiguous situations, and with a respectful and diplomatic approach
- Qualified coach
- Experience in implementing management development programs
- Experience working for a globally distributed organization
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.