At Leadfeeder, we hire talented, motivated movers, shakers and thinkers who believe in our vision to help businesses maximize sales through identifying, qualifying and connecting with the companies visiting their website. Our philosophy is to challenge the norm, be a changemaker and be part of a remote team that isn’t deterred by time, borders or language.
Why Choose Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is a remote-first, market-leading company with a solid, scalable business model. We have focused on sustainability whilst maintaining hyper-growth. In 2020, Leadfeeder has successfully moved from start-up to scale-up, and now we need to find the right talent to fuel our next stage of growth. We are currently a diverse team of over 100 people in 25 countries, with the aim to double our size by 2022.
We are looking for an Information Security Manager/Specialist to work with our IT, technical teams and senior management to bring our information security practises to the next level.
- Work on internal IT security and governance: access management, staff training, workstation and tools security configuration. Vendor security assessments.
- Maintain security and compliance policies, internal and external documentation
- Security risk analysis
- Work on compliance and certification: ISO 27001, GDPR
- Evangelise good security practises across the company
- Develop and maintain security monitoring and analysis (Google Workspace, AWS, firewalls, device management)
- GDPR / CCPA compliance (we can provide training as needed)
- Application / production security, be involved reviewing pentest programme reports, vulnerability scan reports, allocate CVSS for issues, etc.
- Security and compliance reviews of new features and plans
- Production cloud infrastructure (AWS) security
- Working with our infrastructure team on disaster recovery plans and testing
- 3+ years job experience in Governance, Risk management and Compliance related role
- Relevant education and/or certifications (CISSP, CISM, etc)
- Practical experience on implementing a relevant security standard/platform (ISO 27001, SOC-2, equivalent)
- Must be physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
Nice to have
- Data Protection experience / certifications (CIPP, CIPM)
- Application security / pentesting experience
- Cloud Infrastructure experience
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Work environment and leadership team that values security
- Opportunity to develop the Information Security function in the company
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply !