amazon web services
Prometheum is building the first compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities (blockchain securities). DASs can be created on our network when a company raises capital via Prometheum’s issuance platform. Those assets (as well as other compatible assets) can be freely traded on our ATS (a trading venue), where our technology integrates with clearing, settlement and custody via the Prometheum Blockchain and other partner technologies.
This position will join the Prometheum technology team to build and manage tools for investors, Broker Dealers, blockchain validators and other network participants. We are a remote-first team with contributors spread out in the US. This opportunity is for someone with experience working from home and effectively collaborating via modern group messaging and video conferencing tools.
Job Details - Infrastructure Manager
We're looking for candidates who have direct experience and skills managing and building modern infrastructure, with a particular focus on AWS. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate how they will bring their skills and experience to manage Prometheum's cloud infrastructure.
In addition to managing our operational infrastructure and identifying, documenting and implementing solutions to emerging business requirements, the successful candidate will work closely with other members of the technology team to contribute to the design and delivery of our devops and infrastructure technologies and processes. We are a small team and expect you to be able to work with technical, commercial, product and legal staff. You must be able to demonstrate similar experience, ideally in the regulated fin-tech space.
- 7+ years direct experience managing production web-facing infrastructure, with a substantial amount of that experience in AWS
- Familiar with container-based solutions, including working experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience managing reporting, monitoring and alerting systems
- Excellent understanding of security principles across both modern and legacy infrastructures
- Experience with deploying and managing CI/CD tools
- Experience of physical, cloud and hybrid deployments
- Familiar with agile project management (for development and infrastructure projects)
- Experience producing and maintaining technical and systems documentation
- Experience working in a remote team
- Willing to work on-call for production support
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reasoning
- Experience and understanding of working with regulatory or compliance functions
- Team management and leadership skills
It is beneficial if candidates can also demonstrate:
- Deployment of fin-tech/trading software and systems
- An understanding of basic blockchain principles and applicable infrastructure considerations