Smith Arnold Partners
For this and other similar jobs, go to
Industry leading Property Casualty Insurance Agency is expanding their Sales team! Chance to join one of the fastest growing and successful P&C agencies. Very stable environment, Remote Opportunity, Generous Total Compensation potential!
- Leadership values employees for our hard work and ideas. You aren't just a number. The leadership team is always listening and trying new things to make things better for us
- Positive work environment. The people are awesome- fun to work with and down to earth.
- Great place to work. Good pay, benefits, and paid time off.
- Your hard work is recognized. Employees are always motivated, whether through management or contests/raffles. There are many opportunities to learn something new.
Title: Property Casualty Insurance Sales Associate
Salary: Potential total compensation 70k-75k
- If you are interested in joining a diverse team of talented sales agents, you enjoy talking with customers/agents all day, and are interested in building your career, this company would love to hear from you. As a P&C Sales Professional, you will help people with your insurance knowledge, while working in a team environment. This is a rapidly growing environment that offers opportunities for advancement for successful sales employees.
- This Property Casualty Insurance Sales Associate is responsible for providing insurance recommendation, quotes, and issue policies
- You will have the opportunity to present cross- sell opportunities to your clients.
- Build client relationships based on trust and integrity as well as make recommendations to customers based upon their needs
- P&C License is REQUIRED, and you must have a minimum of one-year experience, selling either personal or commercial lines
- Selling experience required (experience using various closing techniques to close the sale)
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Confident self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment
- Adapts well to new processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills