ations Backend Engineer Tessian
Integrations Backend Engineering at Tessian
Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error – like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks – with minimal disruption to employees’ workflow.
As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way. Our machine-intelligent filters integrate with other security tools to become an essential part of our customers’ technology stacks and security workflows.
These integrations enable data and insights to be shared across multiple applications to enable new workflows and actions. By integrating a Human Layer Security platform into their existing security stacks, our customers can ensure that their applications have a greater impact than the sum of their parts.
We’re looking for a dedicated Integrations Engineer to join Tessian. This is a unique position in the Engineering team.
You will work closely with commercial teams, current and future customers, and the Engineering and Product teams to quickly prototype and develop new integrations, which will have an immediate and visible impact for our customers.
Read more about Engineering at Tessian: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/1670277/Life%20as%20a%20Tessianeer.pdf https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/tessian https://www.tessian.com/blog/safely-migrating-millions-of-api-requests/
As a Tessian Integrations Engineer you will
- Quickly prototype integrations between the Tessian platform a 3rd party APIs
- With support from your team, take a subset of prototyped integrations through to productionJoin customer calls to develop a deeper understanding of how integrations can meet our customers’ needs
- Join technical calls with Vice President of Business Development to discuss integrations with the 3rd parties
- Complete technical reviews for 3rd parties to become an approved developer/partner in their ecosystem
- Value security over box-ticking
- Make your mark on ambitious projects
Our backend tech stack includes
- Python 3
- Environments built around Docker and AWS
- Terraform built environments
- High volume PostgreSQL databases
- Concourse for CI/CD
We'd love to meet someone who
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- Values getting things done over getting things perfectIs comfortable with the unknown and loves to experiment
- Can construct good arguments for methodologies or practices
- A passionate software developer with 3 to 5 years of Python experience
- Seeking a commercial and business impact in addition to a technical impact
- Bonus - Has experience developing integrations based upon public APIs and collaboration with other companies
- Bonus - Has worked with, or understands the principles behind working with data at scale
Why we think you'll love it here .... It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too…. Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- Every other Wednesday we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole company extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments