ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money® is the fintech of the future, delivering digitally-native financial tools and services for human happiness™ through its purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers. Happy Money is creating an alternative to the "Sad Money™" system with a connected ecosystem of consumer financial products designed to help borrowers become savers. Happy Money. A Happier Future.™
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped over 80,000 members pay off nearly $1.5 billion in credit card debt. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has over 270 employees and is based in Tustin, California.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you approach problem-solving with an outside the box perspective? Do you want to contribute in a fast paced environment that will have organizational wide impact? Are you excited about automation? We’re looking for a team player that will come in and help automate and improve efficiency within our IT department. This role will work closely with DevOps, Software Engineering, and Information Security teams to streamline current processes. We're looking for an IT Automation Engineer to own the full technology stack and responsible for designing, coding, configuring, testing, implementing along with hardware and systems.
This position is 100% remote (US only).
- 5+ years of automation / systems engineering / dev ops experience in an enterprise environment.
- Programming languages - Python, Java
- Version control experience with GIT
- Understanding of Core IT Ops - Okta, AD, GSuite, Windows Server Infrastructure, JAMF
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MacOS and Windows platforms.
- Experience with automation of deployments to cloud environments (AWS)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with a collaborative approach to solving problems
- Demonstrated excellence providing stellar customer service in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management / stakeholders.
- You’re a problem solver at heart with an aptitude for automation and drive to innovate and engineer effective solutions.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with Powershell and Terminal
This role will play a critical role in our automation efforts across the organization, primarily in Corporate IT and also critical infrastructure to help streamline processes. Adaptability and flexibility will be necessary in an ever changing environment.
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!