Requisition ID: 270166
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
ABOUT OUR IES SALES SOLUTIONS UNIT
As part of SAPs internal CIO organization Intelligent Enterprise Solutions, our IES Sales Solutions teams are responsible to design, engineer and operate Sales Solutions which serve our SAP salespeople with a best in class user experience to sell SAPs products and services to our customers. This spans across SAPs value streams from the Marketing Lead Handover, into Sales Planning, Sales Performance Management and Sales Deal Execution processes.
Are you ready to support our internal journey transforming SAP towards its Growth Ambitions? Do you thrive for a job in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
RESPONSIBILITIES / THE ROLE
We are searching for an IT professional with strength in DevOps engineering practices that would like to propel SAPs own deal execution and configure-price-quote processes to the next level, embedding the following responsibility:
- Establish and introduce tools for automation of software development as part of the overall software development and operations lifecycle
- Modernize engineering practices with the help of continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring methods and tools
- Focus on Automation of maintenance, administration and operational tasks
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
REQUIRED SKILLS / THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
We are seeking for people with distinctive academic credentials, strategic thinking and superior problem-solving skills. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy and self-confidence. Requirements:
- Proficiency in agile software development leveraging continuous testing & integration and the corresponding automation toolsets (e.g. Jira, GitHub, Jenkins integrated with API and unit testing tools) as well as scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Groovy, Gradle or Maven)
- Entry Level Proficiency in continuous monitoring and the corresponding automation toolsets (e.g. Splunk or Dynatrace) as well as analytic tools (e.g. Grafana).
- Disciplined and structured programming methods with a focus on programming for change rather than for perfection
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written English communication skills
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as team player
A successful candidate has at least 3 years of professional work experience. At least 1 year in the project where the DevOps was implemented, preferably in the leading role.
We all work remotely till July 2021, afterwards 2/3 days a week of the office presence will be needed
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.