Make your mark. The Plante Moran Technology Services team is recognized as a Computerworld Top 100 Places to Work in IT for 2018, 2019, and 2020 has won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence and the CIO 100. Our team was also a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful business technology projects, we want to hear from you!
As a natural leader, your ability to analyze, and provide creative solutions to business and technology problems will contribute to the solution delivery and operational excellence of our Technology Services team of Plante Moran. We are looking for a Project Manager to contribute talent, expertise, and leadership in planning, design, development, and successful launches of technology-based solutions. This position requires knowledge and abilities in information technology, change management, business process engineering, problem-solving, communication, and project management.
The role includes analysis of complete processes to identify and select opportunities to make significant improvements. Additionally, this role contributes to the standards and methodologies for project management and PMO successes.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Project/program manage strategic initiatives, to include planning, scheduling, scope management, risk management, issue management, execution, financial management, resource management, communications, and benefits tracking.
- Participate and lead change management activity as needed.
- Assist with sourcing of project resources for strategic initiatives.
- Manage and deliver business process and technology projects in various size, scope, and complexity.
- Ensure appropriate standards (i.e. project methodology, solution delivery, and operational norms) are followed, as well as follow and improve standard PMO processes.
- A proven track record in meeting established timelines and expectations.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at various levels across the firm; to gather consensus, to drive alignment, to influence outcomes, and to resolve competing priorities.
- A self-starter who owns the outcomes of work; follows through on commitments; and sees things through to completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project team size, and other responsibilities simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Finance/Accounting, or related degree required.
- 5-6 years experience and demonstrated success in Project Management required; PMI or similar certification is a plus.
- Effective presentation skills and stakeholder management.
- Change Leadership and experience with business change initiatives is highly desired.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Experience in working or leading a project management office (PMO) is a plus.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.