Description: · US Citizenship required
Main Duties / Responsibilities
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
· Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
· At least 2 to 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Software Development Engineer.
· Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, Oracle or MongoDB.
· Knowledge of automation technologies like Jenkins and Automation languages used with it like Ansible or Jenkins scripts.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Attention to detail.
· English: Fluent