Scalable Capital GmbH
amazon web services
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investing. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is a leading FinTech in Europe with over 6 billion euros on its platform, provider of a neo-broker for independent decision makers and B2B partner for whitelabel solutions in digital asset management.
Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry
- Get to work on cutting edge technology and be part of modern software development practices (e.g. agile and self-sufficient teams, continuous integration and deployment, test automation, cloud-based infrastructure and tooling)
- Create the next generation wealth management service
- Translate challenges the business faces into technical solutions
- Design and implement interfaces with major players in the financial industry to connect the Scalable Capital with the world
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification
- Exposure and/or interest in our tech stack: Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, JWT, Docker, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Previous experience with GDPR compliance and security topics is a big advantage
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders
- A passion for well architected, testable and documented code
- Profound understanding of RESTful API Design
- Experience with Scientific Computing is an advantage
- Background in financial services a strong plus
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighborhoods of Berlin or choose to work remotely
- (International) relocation support
- 30 paid vacation days
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn and Experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes