To strengthen our Mercateo organization we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic
Java Software Architect
What you’ll do:
- Together with your Scrum team, you create cloud native applications, based on decoupled business components with micro services and are responsible for the highly available and scalable operability of them.
- You influence architecture and design discussions across teams while taking operational aspects from the outset into account.
- You exchange ideas and concepts about cloud-based applications with other teams.
- You should be also prepared to develop mostly in a Java environment, but also be ready to use new languages and systems.
- Last but not least: You coach our software engineers through pair programming etc. and continuously develop an active learning culture.
What you’ll definitely need:
- You have already written excellent software and understand your work from design to excellent code in depth, which is permanently maintainable.
- You have outstanding skills in domain modeling, API design and the use of adequate persistence mechanisms.
- You are familiar with microservice architectures and can operate them scalably in the cloud.
- You have practical experience with the development of distributed, highly scalable systems and the development of REST-APIs or event-based interfaces.
- You understand complex technical contexts and can translate them into technically driven code.
What you can expect from us:
- High degree of creative freedom in a committed, fast-paced technological environment.
- Development of an exciting business model thanks to a modern technological landscape.
- An agile software company with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- A cool team where you can learn from each other and also contribute your own strengths.
- A thoughtful onboarding programme including networking cross-functionally.
- We encourage you to dedicate 10% of your working time to your professional development.
Senior Tech Recruiter
Fürstenfelder Straße 5