Trusted Shops GmbH
amazon web services
domain driven design
You know Java well, but you are not satisfied with just one programming language? You already know a lot, but you want to develop yourself further and learn even more? With your personal technology stack you cover application and web development topics as well as database and interfaces (API)?
Then we would like to welcome you to the Team Reviews, where we create the future of an essential part of eTrusted's applications and services in an agile environment.
With our new SaaS feedback platform "eTrusted", companies can collect, manage, analyze and display transactional customer feedback. eTrusted helps to maximize the quality and quantity of customer feedback to realize its full potential for our clients.
What you should bring:
- You have been programming for several years - with or without university degree, on the job or privately
- You come along with a wide range of skills; with good knowledge in Java
- Modern frameworks already help you to solve your day-to-day problems: You are familiar with microservice-based Spring Boot backends or serverless functions (e.g. TypeScript-based Lambdas)
- Ideally you also have experience with asynchronous REST APIs and NoSQL data bases (e.g. DynamoDB)
- You're eager to try and use new technologies, such as cloud computing in AWS and microservice architecture
- You are familiar with testing frameworks, unit testing and practices such as TDD or DDD
- You enjoy working in an agile environment with short development cycles and a continuous delivery approach
- You have an open mindset and want to constantly develop further