Magnolia International Ltd.
amazon web services
When it comes to how consumers experience a brand, the website is only the beginning. Today, consumers use a diversity of touchpoints, search engines and social networks to interact and hence the Customer Experience has become the new competitive battleground.
Monolithic suite implementations have become outdated by a new breed of modern, often cloud-based and API-centric solutions that bring the flexibility, speed and ease brands need in today's omnichannel age.
With best-in-class headless CMS, unrivaled integrations, and modern technology in the cloud - Magnolia is uniquely positioned in this market to enable enterprises to fully bring their customer-centric vision to life.
As our new Support Engineer, you would be joining our company at very exciting times in which you can help our customers and partners succeed with our products.
- Analyze and solve technical inquiries from clients via our support ticketing system.
- Help partners and customers to solve their technical issues with our product, provide them technical recommendations and best practices to succeed in their projects.
- Help our Cloud customers to build their projects with Magnolia Cloud.
- Build and release custom functionality to solve client issues
- Pro-actively collaborate with other Software Engineers and the Services team across the globe
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies like application servers, databases, cloud (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Development tools such as GIT, Maven or Jenkins.
- Excellent technical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- A strong commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
What We Offer
- An international and inspiring environment
- Very flex-time and remote-friendly
- A casual, relaxed, and yet dynamic atmosphere
- Vertical and lateral development opportunities