Last Call Media
- DevOps (eg: AWS, GitHub Actions, New Relic, Terraform)
- Work with team members to architect, build, and test new features for modern web applications.
- Perform investigation and root cause analysis on production and pre-production issues using logs and monitoring tools.
- Participate in team and company retrospectives to help define and refine working agreements and processes to help us work more effectively together as a team.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to define requirements into actionable work.
- A proven track record of delivering digital products and services that delight customers. Specifically, we’re looking for completed projects that leverage NodeJS, TypeScript, or React.
- 2+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where you were accountable to several client engagements.
- An obvious drive to grow and learn from the highly-skilled team around you.
- Experience and/or a desire to work remotely.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Experience with Serverless technologies (Lambda, etc).
- Strong opinions about testing.
- Experience working on a project integrating many different languages or components.
- Understanding of backend performance and experience optimizing performance, including API call optimization.
- General comfort with Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the needs of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating directly with clients.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- A team player in a collaborative environment.
- A fast learner.