Berlin ,DE or Remote
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and the future Web — one that respects the freedom and data of individuals — and helps empower developers to create better services through decentralized technologies.
Have a look at our current documentation to see what you’ll be working with:
Polkadot-JS API and toolset docs: https://polkadot.js.org/
In this role, you will:
- Technically design and build Web Applications for Polkadot-js ecosystem
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, build, test, release and support)
- Write clean code to produce fully functional web & mobile applications
- Write tests and make sure code is up to high level standard
- Work closely with our UX team to build interfaces to make the user experience intuitive and enjoyable
- Collaborate with the core team to plan and implement new features and improvements
- Take responsibility for development progress and work with the team to overcome roadblocks
- Ability to produce working, auditable, well-tested code.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Ability to come up with technical solutions and application architecture
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a distributed team.
- Passionate about bringing the Web 3 vision of a decentralized web to the world.
- Former involvement in Open Source Projects
- Knowledge in blockchain technologies
- Experience with working on the Node database layer (eg. Express, MongoDB, CouchDB, GraphQL)
Relevant tech-stack we’re currently using:
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Opportunity to become an expert in latest blockchain technologies.
- Working at Parity means focusing on stuff that matters: building cutting-edge technology for a better and more decentralized internet. Our teams enjoy a high degree of freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal improvement budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with
- German or English language courses where needed (and desired).
- We have a remote-friendly company setup.
- Bringing the team together is something we value a lot and we have regular company retreats (or will have, pending the Covid pandemic)