After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Collaborate closely with other Developers, QAs and Product Owners
- Debug compiled JS code, deep-dive into HTML/CSS page sources to counter attempts to find a way around the adblocker
- Write unit tests, review merge requests, pair program with other engineers in order to monitor and improve code quality
- Drive innovation by suggesting new ideas related to ongoing initiatives or existing challenges to the team and following up on these ideas
- Provide technical expertise wherever needed
- Foster open communication and close collaboration with other team members to strengthen the team and increase overall productivity
What you bring to the table...
- Strong understanding of the DOM environment
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Knowledge and experience writing test cases including unit and integration tests
- A solid base knowledge in Agile ways of working
- High desire to collaborate and improve team culture
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Knowledge of browser internals
- Knowledge of WebRTC, video streaming technologies and protocols
- Experience with intercepting network requests
- Understanding of the ad tech landscape
- Experience with browser extension development
- Experience working on open source projects
- Experience around collaborating with or even managing tech communities