Who are you?Foremost, we're searching for someone with a lot of experience with Joomla and who lives in the Netherlands. While, we do not strictly require a demonstrated interest in the financial industry, cryptocurrencies, trading or blockchain, these attributes are an advantage and will facilitate your impact with us. Your day will consist of perfecting our platform, implementing new designs, optimize the user experience and coming up with fresh ideas on how you can improve Cryptohopper, which create value for our community and help us grow. You will have a front-row seat in developing a program at the forefront of cryptocurrency innovation, that is set to revolutionalize how private investors trade their digital assets.
Successful applicants are invited for interviews. Please note, that we only accept applications from individuals. Not agencies/companies. Please send a CV and letter of motivation.
Job requirements Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using our own framework, and in the future potentially React
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Polish UI to ensure it matches 1-to-1 with user-tested designs and prototypes
- 2+ years of professional experience preferred
- Vast experience with Joomla (Mandatory)
- Solid understanding of Sass or Less and a deep knowledge of modern CSS
- Experience with modern and legacy PHP
- A thorough understanding of React and its core principles preferred
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux) preferred
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with RESTful based APIs
- Bringing applications to production and iterating
- Modernizing PHP web applications
- Experience in the crypto industry a plus
- Strong passion for crypto preferred
- Experience with AWS preferred
Interested?Apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.