SNI Technology is currently seeking two Jr. Data Analysts to assist one of our clients with an Information Governance Project. This is a 3 month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension. For now, the position is remote but we need resources local to the Tampa Market as there may be a need to occasionally go into the office, depending on the business need. This is a Jr. level role, some training will be provided by the teams lead analyst.
Please note: Only candidates who are currently in market will be considered. Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Rate: $19-$21/HR depending on experience
- Export requested data from the Firm's Document Management System.
- Work with various data formats and conversions while also troubleshooting data transfer issues and problem resolution.
- Serve as a resource to answer any questions regarding the transfer process.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned and directed by management.
- Ensure inbound digital records and metadata are correctly classified and assigned to the correct client matter workspaces.
- Ensure outbound digital record transfers are accurately documented and classified into a repository for due diligence tracking.
- Bachelors Degree in a data sciences field would be highly preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of professional experience, specifically working in or supporting data integrity aligned projects
- Must have a laptop with a camera for daily Zoom meetings and regular interactions with the team
- Experience interpreting raw data and identify any patterns, and check for compliance
- Experience maintaining databases or data systems