Headquarters: Creative Force
We’re 35 people— an international team of 16 nationalities, speaking 15 languages, living in 30 cities across 18 countries. A micro-global business, if you like. We’re a fully remote, distributed, work-from-home team— and believe that remote work is the future for tech companies. The roles at Creative Force are fast-paced, challenging, always changing, and lots of fun! If you're interested in helping us continue to build a great technology company, then this may just be the opportunity you've been looking for!
- Have 2+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining AWS cloud-based infrastructure.
- Have production experience on Docker and Kubernetes, as well as AWS services like EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, IAM, etc.
- Experience with debugging issues, identifying faults, and enhancing logging of software. As well as creating self-healing, autonomous infrastructure, with monitoring and alerting systems.
- Are experienced in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines and automation tools for any kind of task.
- Experience with IT infrastructure and systems security, cloud or network systems management, and business continuity is preferred, but not required.
- Experienced in writing code in scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Works collaboratively across the entire organisation, balancing the needs of various departments with business pragmatism, managing stakeholder expectations, and tracking the various work streams into and out of your team.
- You're transparent, articulate, and driven to succeed.
Experience and capabilities
We're more passionate about enthusiastic, fast learners, eager to continuously learn and improve skills, with care and a real passion for people and technology than somebody that can tick every one of these boxes - ideally, you have a mix of many of the following:
- Experience with PHP technology stacks, including Laravel and WordPress.
- Used to Git, collaborating with other developers and working with other people's code.
- Knowledge of GitHub Actions, our CI/CD platform.
- Have managed auto-scaling applications and architectures.