ator CYBERTEC PostgreSQL International GmbH
CYBERTEC is looking for a Kubernetes Administrator to join our team and be part of our client projects.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Build and consult on resilient, scalable cloud database and monitoring infrastructures with Kubernetes
- As a Cloud Engineer, you will support and advise our customers in the implementation of their cloud strategy in terms of database deployment
- You will contribute to our Ansible playbooks
- We work in an agile way, rely on self-responsibility, and ensure the quality of our services through sophisticated CI pipelines, automated testing, and peer reviews
- Together with our architects, you work on concepts to master complex challenges
- Knowledge in dealing with automation tools is an advantage (Ansible)
- Systematic and analytical thinking as well as high motivation to learn new technologies
- Very good knowledge of English and German
Required technology skills:
- Linux (Debian, RHEL or similar)
Nice to have technology skills:
- Public Cloud (Google, AWS, Azure, ...)
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies, a pleasant, familial working atmosphere, and a motivated team
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- All the hardware & software you need to get things done
We are searching for a full-time employee (38,5 hrs). Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum monthly salary according to collective agreement is EUR 2.556,- (for Junior level) gross.
If we have awakened your interest, we look forward to receiving your application.