Ciber Global, LLC
What you will be doing:
Majority of the time will be spent with hands on development. 20% estimated spent on mentoring/being the point person for the Dev team communicating back to Architects and Devs. Looking for a hands on developer that also can mentor, lead and participate in solutioning discussions. Not looking for a mgr. looking for a hands on developer that also leads/mentors. Must work PST or Mountain/Central time zone. Cannot work eastern Time zone / Solid Communication and interpersonal skills
Looking for a Lead hands on Developer with:
NET - .NET Core - C# - MVC - Application Development - jQuery - Product Engineering
We are a small but mighty team of 10 motivated and dynamic IT professionals Looking for a Team Lead to join us and contribute as a mentor with coding and development advice but also be a hands on developer helping us to design, build and maintain efficient reusable and reliable code for our legacy modernization project.
If you have experience and expertise mentoring other .Net developers, participating in higher level gap analysis and creative solutioning discussions and enjoy working west coast (pst time zone) hours in a highly collaborative; Agile team environment where we run 3 week sprints we want to hear from you!
Well qualified candidates often have a combination of the following skillsets and experience is (the more from the list the better)
Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated experience mentoring and coaching other developers within .Net and .Net core
• Ability to contribute both as a hands on developer but also as a mentor, team lead and voice of the team in meetings and collaborations with the third party and stakeholders
• At least 1+ years of recent experience building .NET Core applications.
• Have strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET stack development and MVC frameworks .
• Have strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Demonstrated success with: C#/.NET development, .NET Core application development, MVC Framework experience.
• List of nice to have but not required include : Python, ASP.NET, Familiar with various .NET design and architectural patterns, web application frameworks, and code versioning tools, such as Azure/TFS, Git.
• Candidates who do well often Have familiarity with relational DBs (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle), web servers, and Front End (UI) development.
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#/.NET, SQL Server, and ASP.NET
• Create and modify simple to moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
• Code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs.
• Design simple to moderately complex programs or software components, following previously used patterns.
• Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and tests/debugs programs.
• Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Knowledge of common patterns/designs for software.
• Be capable of maintaining a library of software via Configuration Management.
• Be capable of building and managing releases of software.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for Windows and web applications.
• Be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Have knowledge of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
Have experience writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Have strong, highly technical communication skills.
Be a user advocate with the business partners and end users.
• Have excellent teamwork skills.
• Typically has 5+ years of high-tech industry, full stack development, product engineering and/or IT work experience.