Applied Information Sciences
As an Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team using cutting edge cloud and data technologies to deliver war-winning cyber and IT capabilities. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. This a remote position.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings to understand the project due dates, deliverables and deadlines
- Performs functional testing and user acceptance testing
- Develop new and update existing test cases to include test acceptance criteria Peer review of test cases - provide feedback and updates as needed
- Execute test cases assigned within a sprint cycle
- Document test findings (Bugs, CRs, etc.)
- Perform cross-browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
- Understand the functionality of the system and the requirements within the user stories
- Assist in preparing test deliverables
- Help as needed in other functional areas of the project including training and analysis
This is a remote position with occasional travel once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Bachelor's Degree or previous software testing/training experience
- Writing automation scripts in C# required
- Use knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Project, and Configuration Management to lead successful test executions
- 7-8 years of experience leading a team
- .NET coding and writing automation frameworks
- Experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, Selenium WebDrive, Jest or Cypress (for creating automation testing frameworks)
- Creating test plans
- Design and write test automation scriptsExperience with test automation frameworks such as Selenuim
- Programming language .NET (C#)
- Knowledge of EntelliJ or Eclipse (as Integrated Development Environment tool (IDE)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2013 Previous training and/or analysis experience preferred
- Desire to cross train in various software application functions including training and analysis
- Evangelizing/Advocating testing to teams unfamiliar with automation testing
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.