ruby on rails
Our challenges at Pandascore EngineeringTeam
- Delivering data at a large scale, with high-level integrity, accuracy and availability expectations
- Build the most efficient interactions between AI and human inputs
- Build a scalable stack in a fast-moving business environment
As a Pandascore Lead (Elixir) Back End Developer
You will be part of the Pandascore adventure, as a key moment in term of growth & opportunities.
You will work on our AI-based product used in real-time by professional traders & bookmarkers 24/7 all over the world with the highest standard of SLA.
You will be working along with:
- other developers
- data scientists
- data managers
- esport traders
You will join a collaborative team, working together in an agile environment with a strong engineering culture.
As a Lead, you will mentor the team in producing clean, consistent and well-organized code, and support them by creating a learning environment with an open communication culture.
You will deliver high quality, tested and maintainable code, build new features and challenge specs in coordination with the product team. You will write code that, a year from now, you will be able to look at and not wonder what on earth you were thinking.
You will continuously learn and improve codebase quality along with the entire engineering team, mentored by talented people.
If you love to experiment, and are up to challenges, come and join us!
- Ruby on Rails
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience working as a talented Backend or Fullstack Developer, ideally using Elixir
- at least 1 year of experience in leading/mentoring technical teams
- A passion for code quality and overall development best practices
- Good communication skills to work in team
- To be fluent in English
- Experience with Erlang
- Experience with real-time interfaces
- Experience with high volume and availability interfaces
In short, you are:
- A team player: You respect those you work with and are always open to help or learn from someone else
- Rigorous: You know that details can make the difference
- Data-driven: You make data talk and base all your decisions on it
- Autonomous: Moving forward on your task alone doesn't scare you, on the contrary!
- Product-oriented: You focus on the short term and long term outcomes for the product
What’s in it for you
- Gaming room (PS4, PCs, Switch)
- Video game credits
- Central office in Paris ( Bonne Nouvelle)
- Other usual perks (health insurance, transportation participation, lunch coupon)
- Work in a fast-paced, high-growth industry with innovation as our motto
During the different discussions, you will meet several members of the company, this way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
- Discovery call
- Technical discussion & technical test
- Test debrief + lead discussion
- Culture fit