Headquarters: Jackson, WY, USA
- 1) our customer portal (for our customers and our operational & sales teams)
- 2) our next mind-blowing projects related to our core domain: Apache Kafka and data streaming.
You should code using TypeScript and strong typing, have good experience with React (and a bit of Vue), and OpenAPI/REST APIs/GraphQL to fetch data from our APIs (Java/Scala). You must used to work with backend teams for synchronization (not in nodejs).
- Lead the front-ends efforts, be responsible, make & explain your choices to the CTO and your future team members
- Continue developing our customer portal website, refactoring it as you want, making the choices you think are good
- Bootstrap our new projects (using React)
- Wrap one application into a desktop application using Electron
- Design yourself good-looking screens. UI & UX matters A LOT at Conduktor's.
- You must be able to criticize and adapt the UI/UX according to your knowledge and experience.
- Work with our backend teams (Java/Scala backends) using OpenAPI specifications, GraphQL etc.
- Wrap one application into an Electron Desktop Application
- Leadership: you must have great communication skills, build trust, interact with everyone respectfully, empathize.
- TypeScript: you must have a strong knowledge here, using proper typing everywhere. Functional Programming knowledge would be appreciated.
- Frameworks: Vue (we want to deprecate what we have right now), and React
- React (always with the latest updates, hooks, concurrent mode etc.)
- Work with JWT tokens: we’re using Auth0 as identity provider and across different channels
- OpenAPI (from our backends), GraphQL knowledge
- SSE/Websockets: we are a data streaming company, we'll stream data in real-time to the front-ends
- Netlify: our front-ends are deployed via Netlify
- GitHub CI/CD scripts: the heart of our CI/CD
- Apache Kafka. We are building a platform on top of Apache Kafka, it's our core domain. If you want to learn about it, you are at the right spot!
- Experienced in working remotely (be autonomous in your work and don’t be scared to ask) with very good communication skills.
- This is a long-term engagement job.
- An agile working environment with short decision paths
- A very experimented backend team
- Slack, Google Meet, Notion, Linear etc.
- Flexible working hours and full remote working
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Participation in Employee Stock Option plan