Instructor (m/f/d) Data Science
As a data science instructor (m/f/d) of WBS CODING SCHOOL, you are responsible for the learning success and experience of our students.
In our 15-week Data Science program, you will teach online for 12 weeks and then meet your students for the last 3 weeks at our Coding Campus in Berlin. You will run regular workshops for our participants and support them in the event of challenges.
- You are responsible for conducting workshops, live coding sessions and other learning events (lessons take place 9:00 am– 6:00 pm, Mon - Fr.)
- You motivate our participants and coach them according to their needs
- Together with our Product Managers and our instructor team, you will continue to develop our curriculum to ensure the continuous improvement of our courses
You are looking for a flexible working environment in a young and dynamic team and you are excited to introduce young talents to this cutting-edge tech-branch. For this, we would like the following expertise from you:
- 3+ years of experience as a professional data scientist
- You have extensive experience with SQL.
- You have experience with Python for Data Analysis (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib & Seaborn, Beautiful Soup, Requests…) and Machine Learning (Scikit-Learn, Keras).
- Ideally, you have some experience with Cloud Computing (AWS - IAM, S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS) and know your way around Tableau or a similar tool for data visualization (Looker, PowerBI,…)..
- You are capable of performing A/B tests and are familiar with the main concepts around Statistical Inference.
- You respond empathetically your students’ needs
- You love to share your knowledge and experience with the students and the team
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working independently
- You are highly proficient in English, both spoken and written
- You are available from May 27, 2022 –September 9, 2022 and can arrange to come to Berlin for the last three weeks of the program (from August 22, 2022)