Imagine playing a pivotal role in revolutionizing the treatment of anxiety and depression. To better meet people where they are in moments of need. To improve outcomes that lead to happier, healthier lives. To help ensure that stigma, cost, and logistics no longer get in the way of care people need.
At Sanvello Health, you can. Join us to be a part of a fun, collaborative, and driven team that is creating the first truly integrated model in behavioral healthcare. Get in on the ground floor of an innovative company that is shaping the future of mental health.
About the Role
This role is an opportunity to join a new team within Sanvello that will be focused on building mobile applications with React Native. As the first hire on the team, you will initially work closely with the Director of Engineering to establish best practices for the codebase and to jumpstart the project. You will be expected to implement features rapidly and with high quality, and to assume a leadership role as the team grows.
- Lead development of new React Native mobile appusing TypeScript, Redux, and other modern patterns (eg Styled Components).
- Provide native mobile expertise on existing Cordova-based project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+years experiencedeveloping native iOS and/or Android apps
- 2+years experiencewith React Native
- 2+years experienceas team lead
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with React