Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-For-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $2 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Lead Frontend (React/iOS/Android) Software Engineer to join our virtual team. If you have advanced experience with React, and if the challenge of scaling product success at a high performing Fintech-For-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to connect with you!
You’ll get to:
- Building clean, scalable, and responsive React and Mobile applications.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining existing and new applications.
- Build reusable components and create modular templates.
- Partner with UX and design team and bring beautiful giving experiences to life.
- Partner with other software engineers and create rapid prototypes.
- Having fun building high quality code.
You should bring mad skills & experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics (STEM)
- 6+ years of software development experience working on large web applications (React).
- 3+ years of software development experience working on native iOS or Android B2C applications.
- 2+ years of experience leading agile squads at technical lead or team lead levels.
- Mastered Git.
- An ability to demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Experience with modern software architecture.
- Experience with converting visual designs and using prototyping tools, such as InVision or Figma.
- Strong knowledge of component design for React applications.
- Experience coaching senior and junior software developers.
- Experience design and implement APIs for web and mobile applications.
Plus These Superpowers:
- Experience developing data intensive web applications.
- Experience with TDD or BDD.
- Experience with Android (Kotlin), iOS (Swift).
- Familiarity with CD/CI tools, such as Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience and knowledge of PHP, Python or similar programming languages.
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.