Compliance Solutions Strategies
Lead Software Architect
*This position can be remote, but candidate must reside within the United States in Eastern Timezone.
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and articulate mid-career software architect to ensure that technical resilience, extensibility, and sustainability are features within our suite of products. This role requires assuming architectural responsibilities for a brand-new regulatory reporting product as well as the re-design and enhancement of an existing investment monitoring product.
Our platform-scale solutions help hundreds of hedge funds, asset managers, and investment banks comply with an increasingly complex set of regulatory requirements. Our software products integrate legal detail, middle- and back-office financial operations, and dynamic, automated technology. Building quality software for the world’s most demanding users is not an easy job and working through data-driven problem-solving requires stronger focus and drive than most line-of-business applications. We care about programming—its art as well as its science—and are looking for developers who master not only what they build but why and how, and who can articulate options and choices with ease and intelligence.
- Multiple enterprise experiences (7-10 years), including at least one major contribution to a large-scale architectural effort
- Hands on experience architecting high throughput and highly resilient systems using .Net Framework, .Net Core, Containers, Kubernetes, messaging systems and high throughput databases
- Experience with building high throughput web applications using cloud technologies that can be deployed on-premises and on the cloud. Cloud experience with Azure is a must
- Experience moving monolythic services to microservices architecture
- Experience collaborating with peers and stakeholders across the business; proven ability to drive priority and meet delivery deadlines with high quality and on time.
- Ability to take an abstract concept and develop the idea into a fully developed prototype that can meet technology and business objectives
- A hands-on, cross-stack, rapid-delivery approach to building applications
- Financial services experience and domain knowledge required.
CSS is an equal opportunity employer