We are a Berlin-based IoT software company. Our IoT platform enables the simple and fast implementation of industrial IoT applications. We have been offering software "Made in Germany" for national and international customers since 2006. Our IoT solutions are in use in Europe, America and China. As specialists for digitization and IoT, our TÜV-certified IoT platform is already being used in a wide range of industries. Various research projects and long-term OEM partnerships in the industry underline our competence and expertise in solving the most demanding IoT projects. With our Open Source Edge Software and brand new IoT stack, we are going one step further and will make the Internet of Things possible for every business.
For more information: www.azeti.net
These strange times demand a lot of everyone. We provide a secure and long-term work environment for our team and are in search for team members that add to our team for the next years to come. Besides having a stable business, we are backed by the Aurubis AG and are a secure employer for your next career step.
- Stable and secure work environment
- Flexible working hours and regards to your family matters (homeschooling, daycare, etc.)
- Home Office possible with regular trips (every 4-6 weeks) to our Berlin HQ for workshops and events
- Free choice of hardware (Linux, Mac, Windows) and equipment for your home office
- Above-average salary and awesome career development possibilities
- Agile work in a diverse international team, flat hierarchies
- Direct impact in product development with immediate effect for our customer base
- Top-notch technology stack with exciting developments already inline
- Urban Sports Club membership, fully paid by us
- Bike leasing by business-bike or jobrad
- Corporate Benefits Programm with nice discounts
- Continuous learning and 100 € Udemy budget per month
In order to take our IoT Platform to the next level, our Software Engineer team (6 Software Engineers) is looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer who partakes in the software development and leads by example in technical finesse and by sharing experiences. Together with the team, you will continue to develop the platform with a focus on best practices and modern methodologies. You inspire and spur on with know-how and question the status quo. You will work about 80% as a Software Engineer and 20% for leadership tasks, so you are close to the product and an active part of the development. You will face the next big challenges with the team (k8s, CI/CD, end-to-end testing, Kafka and many more) and help to master difficult requirements together through an agile approach. It is important to us that you lead the Team at eye level and inspire with your expertise and experience and are a central part ofthe team as an expert here.
Furthermore, your role includes:
- Communicate best practices and quality expectations clearly and continuously
- Pair programming, code reviews as well as supervision of our architecture and backlog together with product owner
- Thematic organization of regular workshops and trainings, our nice team assistant will help you with the logistics
- Work closely with Scrum Master and Product Owner to make sure the team can collaborate without any blockers
- Guide, lead and inspire teammates to create a healthy, high caliber development team
- Find pragmatic and agile solutions, start with rapid prototyping and iterate towards MVP's with constant feedback loops, testing and collaboration
- Question requirements and consult to find pragmatic solutions and always deliver customer value
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and other teams
Place of Work
We currently work completely remotely and believe in flexible working arrangements. You can work from home most of the time. Our goal is to gather the team in our office every 4-6 weeks for workshops and events.
Your role will include mentoring your colleagues in particular, so it is a great advantage if you live close to or in Berlin.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in professional and disciplinary leadership of an agile software team
- Agile approach to work that involves constant iteration and collaboration
- You are fluent in English, German language skills are a big plus
- Very good communication skills, strong oral and written presentation skills
- Experience in development in agile environments (Scrum, Kanban)
- High level of self-organization and active communication -Extensive experience in microservices application development-Extensive experience with Spring Framework in Java or Kotlin
- Experience working with functional components ReactJS and TypeScript
- Experience and interest in data visualization and dashboarding is a plus
- Experience developing event driven applications is a plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
If you're based in or close to Berlin, that's a big plus.
Please submit your application on our career page or send it into career (AT) azeti.net. Your main contact is Sebastian Koch.