google cloud platform
amazon web services
Lead Software Engineer (Remote, US)
at Bombora (View all jobs)
Reno, NV / Remote, US
Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
As a Lead Software Engineer you will help Bombora process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world. We practice agile development, with over 30 applications created and supported internally. We are polyglot, primarily using C#, Java, and Python. Substantial portions of our workload are containerized or serverless, and we are continually evaluating and adopting new tools and practices.
- Design, implement, maintain and refactor full-stack applications.
- Develop libraries and workflows.
- Implement systems that run at scale on Google’s Cloud Dataflow, Kubernetes, and BigQuery platforms.
- Use test-driven development to deliver high-quality, high-performance solutions that are delivered in rapid iterations in an Agile environment.
- 10+ years of commercial software development experience developing in C# / SQL.
- Solid design principles and design patterns.
- Enjoy building microservices
Bonus points for:
- ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
- Google BigQuery
- Cloud Dataflow (Apache Beam)
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays
- Education / Tuition Assistance
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings /Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.