WE EXPECT YOU TO WIN: Everyone at Metova is given the tools and resources they need to succeed at their job. We offer a flexible and positive work environment so you have the autonomy to build amazing software for our customers and add to our team of industry leading visionaries. You will build a compelling and easy to use interface, ensure its maintainability and ease of use, and suggest ways to improve the look and feel of the application. We are lean, which means we reflect on what we learn and use that new knowledge to quickly make better products. Your job is to keep learning, contribute your knowledge back to the rest of the team, and apply what you learn to make Metova and our clients even greater.
Metova's engineering team is looking for a Lead Web Engineer to join our growing team.
You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about web development and interested in helping to shape the future of our web services team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Lead Web Engineer, you will design and develop award winning web applications and mobile solutions for global brands. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best technical products and solutions.
- Provide technical and organizational leadership for your team
- Coach and mentor a team of web developers focused on building best-in-class applications
- Work closely with product teams to scope features, identify blockers, and ensure on-time delivery for our customers
- Help define quality and best practices
- Educate and empower others to make forward-thinking technical decisions that scale
- 5-8 years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration
- Hands-on experience with Node.js
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React or Angular
- Experience architecting efficient and scalable web based products
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate with our customers and less technical members of the team
- Experience with test driven development and proper unit testing of code
We consider it a plus if you have experience with:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET development, C#, SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012 server
- Firebase, AWS, Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience
Founded in 2006, Metova has a long history of providing cutting edge technology solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Today, Metova specializes in software and application development for web based solutions, iOS, and Android. Working at Metova allows you to not only provide your strategic and technical expertise to others, but also continued personal development through internal career development curriculum, cross-training programs with fellow employees, and challenging projects solving real-world issues. We are a growing company looking for thought leaders who want to revolutionize industries to join our team.
We offer a work environment that also works for you through remote teams, flexible schedules, open PTO policy, and a flat organization that embraces the diverse backgrounds and skill sets across our teams to continue to drive Metova forward on our path to success. We offer a competitive salary, dental, vision, and health plans, and a matching 401(k) program.
Metova, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.