Salehi Boyer Lavigne Lombana, P.A.
Salehi Boyer Lavigne Lombana, P.A. was founded in 2019 by a group of lawyers dedicated to providing advice and expertise at the highest level, specializing in the defense of First-Party Property and Third-Party Liability Insurance Claims, Coverage Recommendations for Commercial, Surplus, and State Insurance Carriers, Commercial Contract Drafting and Negotiations, and Commercial Disputes. While working together as Partners at a prior large law firm, the Founders developed a mutual trust, respect, and care that transcended the "big law" culture of blood, sweat, and billing. One night, over sushi, the Founders shared their visions of what an ideal law firm would look like - a boutique think-tank, brewing with creativity and strategy. By the time the waitress cleared the chopsticks away, Salehi, Boyer, Lavigne, Lombana, P.A. was created. We provide custom-tailored solutions for the resources, and vision to serve our clients' dynamic needs. We deliver to every client a responsive, candid, and realistic approach to their issues and always adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
Full Time Legal Assistant (Remote)
Salehi, Boyer, Lavigne, Lombana P.A. is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Full Time Legal Assistant to add to its Team. Must be extremely organized and self-motivated. Duties to include but, are not limited to, document processing, acknowledging new files, opening new files, calendaring deadlines, scheduling and preparation of initial court filings. Prior work experience dealing with First-Party Property Defense cases is preferred.
Candidates will enjoy a nontraditional, casual work environment with an optimal work life balance. Position is remote with opportunity to work at the office which is temporarily closed in light of the ongoing pandemic.
Job Duties as follows:
- Uploading, downloading, opening cases in our case management system, inputting information into case management system, Clio.
- Conducting conflict checks
- Acknowledging cases with clients.
- Scheduling Initial strategy calls with clients, following up and ensuring sure that calls are set for all cases.
- Creating case lists from Case Management Application, making sure all cases are acknowledged.
- Drafting and filing initial basic pleadings.
- Scheduling of initial depositions of Plaintiffs and insureds. This task will grow over time, as experience is gained.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.