We're looking for a couple senior frontend engineers to join our company to help kick off a new team based in Los Angeles that will be focused on creating and managing our new forward facing marketing websites. We want to leverage the latest technologies to create fast, responsive, and accessible websites. We're looking to create new content and expand our sites offerings with features like blogs, career pages, and everything else you typically find on a "corporate" website.
We've not locked our stack and are interested in exploring options that best fit the new team. We're big into Angular10, Laravel, and Serverless NodeJS but have a lot of interest in other technologies like React and Vue.
Who You Are
You are a senior front-end engineer who can perform the following tasks:
- Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
- Work closely with our Product team and other engineers to define features and build powerful and easy to use products
- Build clean, scalable, and maintainable frontend code that our platform depends on
- Integrate REST apis for various platforms.
- Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern web development
- Help create and maintain e2e and unit tests.
- Ability to iterate quickly
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript, NodeJS and Angular 8+, React, or Vue
- Well versed with SysOps and DevOps environments
- Experience with CMS tools, like Contentful.
- Great eye for design, animations and product experience
- Prioritization of user testing and writing clean, scalable, high-quality code
- Nice to have a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team
- Expert knowledge of modern design principles and best practices.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience creating modern websites from Figma designs and assets.
- Solid understanding of accessibility
- Experience working in a fast paced startup or growth environment
- General understanding of the IP industry or willingness to learn
We have many positions available across our entire organization, check out our LinkedIn page for more positions: