Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position - M365 Security Specialist / Remote VA - (JOB-16072). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor Job Description:
TECHEAD is looking for an M365 Security Consultant for a highly motivated, solutions-driven group of consultants based out of Richmond, VA. If you like explaining to customers and business leaders "why the cloud and why Microsoft 365," keep reading!
This direct hire position is fully remote, so we are open to applicants nationwide!
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years experience supporting Microsoft 365 technologies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the M365 suite through Microsoft certifications.
- Understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, focusing on Security & Compliance and related concepts, including Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) Data classification, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Microsoft 365 eDiscovery, Retention Labels, Retention Policies, and Records Management.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers and teammates.
- Technical proficiency in compliance topics: such as Compliance Manager, RBAC, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Retention Policies, eDiscovery, Litigation Holds, Auditing, and Data Governance
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of sensitive information types and creating and Unified Sensitivity Labels.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
**Permanent residents only; no C2C applications.
TECHEAD's mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won't strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit .
No second parties will be accepted.- provided by Dice