Santa Clara ,CA (Remote)
Location: Remote/Santa Clara, CA (the expectation is to be on-site at some point)
Salary: $150K - $200K + bonus + equity
Have you ever wanted to be a part of building a brand new data science system from the ground up?
Our client is a SaaS startup that's gaining massive market share by applying its custom AI/ML solutions to a growing client base.
The company recently received an additional round of funding for $25M+.
Overview The team is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help build the infrastructure for a new DS system that will support the full model dev and deployment lifecycle.
The current system is to build the models, test and then give them to the SW team for deployment.
This is where you come in.
The first 6 months in this role will be spent helping the team transition to Spark.
- Work with DS/ML/Data Engineering teams to build infrastructure + pipelines in Spark
- Support the DS team's transformation to big data
- Re-fresh/train existing DL and NLP models
- Lead projects
- 5+ years as ML Engineer or DS
- Experience building data pipelines for processing
- Experience with Python, PySpark, Spark
- Well versed with model development (training, feature engineering, testing, and monitoring)
- Ability to present and communicate