How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Pentalog has partnered ups with a French player in the social, solidarity and circular economy, a company that manages the IT infrastructure of companies and administrations through the reuse of equipment, as well as the sale and provision of technical services.
Our client is looking for a Magento Developer to help continue the company’s mission of reaching economic growth, with respect for environment and care for social progress.
- Strong knowledge of Magento 2 and its native components (especially roles and access management);
- Experience using Elasticsearch in Magento;
- Strong experience with PHP;
- Knowledge on how to expand or develop a custom module;
- ERP integration experience;
- Ability to work with and deliver clean code;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and English language skills.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French and English classes;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.