Remote Jobs in Global>
Headquarters: New York, NY
Are you insatiably curious? Do you enjoy a formidable business challenge? If so, then we share a lot in common and would love to get to know you better.
What is Gradient Metrics?
We’re a new breed of market researchers and data scientists that apply statistical models to make difficult decisions easier. We create actionable intelligence from data of any kind. We investigate deeply and iteratively to solve problems, not symptoms. Above all else, we are never satisfied with the first layer of understanding.
We help a diverse array of clients from Series A startups to Fortune 100 companies precisely evaluate their marketing campaigns, calculate customer lifetime value, assess brand equity and experiment with new product design. And that’s just an appetizer.
There is no “standard” day at Gradient — we like to push the norm by exploring new methodologies and technologies. We can do this because we are lean, flexible, and efficient. This makes us a little different than our peers and we’re looking for someone with a healthy dose of curiosity, brilliance, and (a bit of) grit to join us. Head over to our website and our latest newsletters to find out more about who we are and what we do.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer with a proven track record of building email lists for newsletter subscriptions, and advising on content that will lead to greater brand awareness and, and more inbound sales inquiries.
We produce a lot of great content (at least we’d like to think so), but need you to get the most out of it. As Gradient continues to grow, you will join a small team (<10) where your decisions and actions really matter, and where you will have a lot of creative liberty.
The primary expectations of this role are for you to:
- Grow our newsletter (Trendlines) readership and engagement across a relevant audience
- Build and maintain automated email lists of relevant audiences
- Engage relevant audience and create engagement / subscription campaigns
- Create a holistic brand voice by incorporating Trendlines with our Socials
- Interact with media and news partners to share Trendlines finding
- Develop a traceable sales pipeline
- Grow organic reach and website traffic across our audience
- Develop a (gated) content strategy to provide our sales team with actionable leads
- Develop and test paid media campaigns to generate leads
- Bring new research products to market
- Create product landing pages
- Create product marketing materials and templates
- Deck, webinar, case studies etc.
- Create product launch campaigns (e.g., email to trendlines subscribers)
- Manage and continue to develop the Gradient brand
- Social media campaigns
- Created branded templates and help our team
We anticipate this role would have the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record managing and building email campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with managing social media accounts
- Affinity for quantitative research, statistical modeling, and opinion polling
- Uses data to make better decisions
- Experience with writing / reading code such as HTML and CSS
- Experience with HubSpot and Campaign Monitor
Based anywhere, working hours ideally in EU or US Eastern time zones.
- Comfortable with a permanent remote arrangement
- Open to a 90 day trial period
- Spoken and written language: English
- Flexible working hours
- Above market rate salary for your location and experience
- Unlimited days off
- Stipend for shared or home office space
- Stipend for extra-curricular learning
- Bi-annual live meet-up trips with the entire team
- We’ve already visited New York, Paris and the Rocky Mountains! Maybe your home town can be next, if you can convince us of how awesome it is.
Why we think we’re special
Gradient is a truly unique startup, and we intend to keep it that way. We value both independence and collaboration — meaning you can do what you need to do to solve a problem, but you have all the tools and expertise at your disposal to get it done. You’ll be part of our growth and will help craft our legacy.
You’ll learn something new every single day by solving problems that rarely have a clear solution. And if you don’t know something, we’ll give you the resources you need to figure it out. We love books, classes, and workshops. We’ll take good care of you with a competitive salary, healthcare coverage, unlimited time off, and a flexible schedule that allows you to be a real person too.