Wings 4U s.r.o.
Wings4U is a global 100% remote B2B marketing agency. We work with enterprise clients and their customers to celebrate success and turn it into revenue growth. Customer reference and customer evidence is our “bread and butter”.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
You are a perfect candidate if you’re a technology enthusiast, passionate about content and B2B marketing, and your English is native or close to native.
If you are looking for a remote, full time position with the opportunity to work on global projects, this is a place for you.
Your job will be to:
- Participate in execution of Wings4U marketing strategy
- Work with agencies on the execution of marketing goals, set KPIs and success metrics for delivery with Head of Sales and Product Marketing teams
- Coordinate and implement internal and customer feedback to brand messaging and marketing strategy
- Sustain unified brand messaging across all channels (LinkedIn, web, e-mail, facebook etc.)
- Organize and execute webinars aligned with communication and lead strategies.
- Create content relevant to audience and build nurture streams for connects
- Oversee new B2B web delivery
- Support sales & product team with marketing and sales materials such as brand presentations, offer proposals, quote template creations, customer case studies
- Own and manage content creation for web (blog, case studies, LinkedIn) as well as internal, external company profiles of team members
- Own marketing campaign management, execution and strategy to support GTM motions, engine requirements, lead build structure and the creation of the customer journey
- Support lead development and nurture across the company for different product portfolios
You already have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in marketing organization
- Experience with outbound B2B marketing
- Experience with Webinars management, digital and LinkedIn events
- Experience in managing social media channels and executing paid media campaigns
- Experience with copywriting, creating and delivering presentations
- Additionally, you might have (non- mandatory): experience overseeing video production; experience with Hubspot or a similar marketing automation tool; Experience with new B2B web delivery coordination
Our successful Marketing Manager is:
- Fluent in English
- A quick learner, eager to improve continuously
- Independent and hands-on
- A technology enthusiast
- A team player
- Excited by change and challenges
- Structured, with developed attention-to-detail skills