At Array, our most important resource, our soul, is our people. We are seeking a talented and high- energy individual to become our next Tech Lead at Array. You will help us guide, mentor, and work with the next-generation of driven team members and creative projects.
We are searching for a leader who wants to be responsible for a software development team and is willing to spend up to 50 percent of their time writing code. We are looking for a future Mobile Application Developer / Tech Lead at Array who is passionate about mentoring our staff and taking our projects to the next level.
Our new Tech Lead will also be responsible for maintaining and aggressively protecting our high level of excellence and culture standards at Array.
Array’s Tech Leads manage team members to our high leadership standards, which include:
- Regular (bi-weekly) 1:1 Touch Bases with our Development Team
- Regular feedback on career growth, progression towards goals, areas for improvement, and recognition as warranted
- Working with reports to identify areas for learning and helping them grow in these areas via project work, external knowledge, or additional mentoring
- Contributing to larger projects as part of the development team when needed
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the other members of the team
- Strong technical project management skills
- Effective at delegating work without being micromanaging
Array Tech Leads focus on the whole team’s productivity and increase the team’s work product. They are empowered to make independent decisions for the team and should feel comfortable in leadership situations. They should also be comfortable partnering effectively with the development, analytics, and other business areas.
To be considered for an Array Tech Lead, we look for the following minimum qualifications:
- 1+ year mobile application development with Dart/Flutter or other cross-platform application frameworks for iOS and Android deployment
- 2- 3 years of experience in general software development
- Development skills in JS, C#, or another general-purpose programming language
- Strong track record of collaboration with team members and partner organizations
- Ability to propose multiple solutions and make tradeoffs in pursuit of excellent customer outcomes
PREFERRED & HIGHLY SEEKING
- Experience in leading small or large software development teams.
- UI/UX, Wire-framing, Prototyping
- Client-facing communication experience
SUMMARY AND SPECIFICS
We are always looking for highly motivated and action-oriented individuals who want to join and build a dynamic team of developers, designers, and technologists. Array’s mission is solving how we can make technology work in rural America.
If being a part of a team dedicated to pursuing excellence in technical education and working on cool projects, we want you at Array.
- Start Date: Until filled.
- Salary Status: Salary (Bi-monthly pay) · Full Time · $45K - $60K / year (W2) depending on experience
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K
- Location: Remote (Array is located in downtown Cheyenne, WY if you’re in the area, flexible)