Sense is looking for an Android developer to join our team and help us build the next generation of the Sense mobile experience. If you are looking to use your professional expertise to make a difference in the fight against climate change, while also shipping a best-in-class consumer-facing product built on cutting-edge technology, then we should talk!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the product team to translate UX and visual designs into beautiful and intuitive native Android UIs
- Empower users to understand their homes through rich, performant real-time data visualizations
- Integrate with our monitor hardware using Bluetooth LE
- Coordinate closely with other mobile developers to ensure design and implementation is shared appropriately across Sense apps
- Work with the rest of the engineering team on the specification of server and monitor APIs to support new app functionality
- Participate in all phases of the app lifecycle: new feature development for and enhancement of existing apps, initial implementation of new apps, testing, deployment and bug fixing
- Be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world.
- Have a big impact at a VC-backed consumer startup that's doing big things:
- Best Startups in Cambridge - Tech Tribune
- "One of the world's top 100 AI companies" - VentureBeat
- Clean Tech Company of the Year - New England Venture Capital Association
- 50 on Fire - BostInno
- Top 100 - Red Herring
- Best Consumer AI Technology - AI Dev World
- Global Cleantech 100
- Work with a small team of experienced entrepreneurs creating revolutionary technology.
- A wide range of difficult and interesting problems to be solved.
- Competitive compensation and generous healthcare benefits.
- Flexible hours and WFH policy.
- Paid parental leave.
- Remote or local in our Cambridge Central Square office (re-opening March 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19).