Find The Full Job Description Below.
If you are open to learning more about this role, please apply directly to .
Mortgage Loan Underwriter
This is a non-exempt position. Night, weekend and holiday work hours may be required as volume dictates. This position reports to the Director of Underwriting.
Education And Experience
- Minimum of 5 years Underwriting Experience
- 3+ years as a DE underwriter preferred, but not required
- Prior work experience in underwriting FHA, VA and Conventional loans
- Ability to produce quality loans within timeframes
- Encompass Experience is preferred, but not required
- SAR Certification is preferred, but not required
- Accurately analyze and review file for completeness, accuracy and that it meets all agency guidelines.
- Investigating loans using fraud detection techniques.
- Proficient with FHA, VA, FNMA and FHLMC Guidelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Professional written and verbal communication skills. Communicating effectively with internal staff allow us to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Develop a timely flow of underwriting files and condition sign off to keep with the company turn times.
Sr. Recruiter, CSC
- Fax Internal Extension 5070
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.