atform for ML Hugging Face
At Hugging Face, we have built the fastest growing, open source, machine learning library in the world, focused on natural language processing, a field of artificial intelligence which applies specifically to text (or natural language) as opposed to images for computer vision, or structured data for time series.
With over 5M+ installations and 40K+ stars on GitHub, over 5000 companies are using our technology in production, across all industries and many different spoken languages.
To fulfill our mission of building the github of Machine Learning, our team is now looking for a Node.Js Backend Engineer, with experience working in a fast-paced environment. In this unique role, you will directly impact the evolutions of our Machine Learning Hub, which is rapidly becoming a go-to destination for companies and individuals to host and run their ML models.
What you will do
- Work with a supportive team of talented engineers
- Enjoy a lot of autonomy to test your implementations
- Be an early contributor to the biggest platform shift of the decade
Who you are
- Expertise with Typescript, Node.Js
- Experience with MongoDB, git-lfs
- Knowledge of low-level systems programming, potentially acquired through the practice of a programming language such as C, Go, or Rust.
- Strong communication skills (English required)
- Experience working collaboratively across the stack
Where you will be
Paris, France or New York, USA
Perks and benefits
- Be a force multiplier for a fast-growing startup democratizing AI
- Flexible working hours and remote options
- Competitive salary + equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own hardware equipment
- Medical benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
Our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Hugging Face also believes that a diverse and inclusive workplace is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.