Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Node.js Developer to join the CWM team!
You will make an impact by…
Joining a new team based in the UK that focuses on building, maintaining, and expanding a new set of products as a new area of Supermetrics' growth. This means new partnerships, new codebases, and masses of potential. And the most important part is - your talents will play a big role in Supermetrics’ future!
Ideally, you’ll be located in the UK, but you can also work 100% remotely from Lithuania, Finland, Poland, Portugal, and Spain. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and discovering capabilities of partner systems and APIs
- Proposing and developing solutions/architectures to enable new use cases and lines of business
- Understanding business use cases and converting into practical solutions through code
- Identifying, planning, and solving data storage, transfer, and scalability issues
- As mentioned above; this is a new project, so you'll have a great opportunity to have an impact on your role
This role is for you if you have:
- Considerable hands-on experience developing applications for backend APIs (e.g., REST, RPC, GraphQL).
- Thorough understanding of source code management using Git or equivalent.
Read more about our engineering team
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.