HOW TO APPLY
Respond with a complete resume and cover letter using the "Apply To Position" button on this page.
After you apply, you will receive an email with a link to a page where you can tell us more about yourself. This is a required step for you to complete in order to be considered for this position. After reviewing your response we will then email you regarding next steps. For all correspondence regarding your application continue to only use the email that you used initially to apply to this position.
Remember to check your spam email folder in case our emails end up there.
Do *not* email to any company email addresses because these responses will be lost. Do *not* call the company - all inquiries for this position are being managed online. You will receive an email from us at each step in the process! We meet qualified candidates who have progressed to the interview stage in our remote hiring process.
This is a 100% remote position for an office assistant. You will need to have a reliable high-speed internet connection, and a home-office from where you can work undisturbed throughout the day. Staying connected is a core part of our culture, and we use videoconferencing to be "live" with one another during the work day.
Hiring now for full-time exempt Office Assistant. This is a remote position for an office assistant.
Are you a go-getter, self-starter and disciplined professional with outstanding work ethics looking for a promising career in recruiting, staffing, hiring and customer service while having the benefit of working remotely from a location of your choice? Then read on…
If you are looking for a stable and thriving job despite the Covid-19 environment, then you have come to the right place! If you were wondering whether you can develop in your career while enjoying the conveniences of working from home, then read on…!
We are a rapidly expanding In-Home Care agency and looking to hire an office assistant to support our growing needs with hiring caregivers, scheduling shifts and customer service functions.
We would love to speak with you if you are a motivated, positive, self-starter office coordinator with a professional demeanor who can work independently, be highly goal oriented and have outstanding time-management and communication abilities.
If you match this profile and are looking to make a career in providing compassion and care to the senior population while working full-time in a fun and rewarding environment then we would love to talk to you!
The Office Assistant will be responsible for meeting recruiting / staffing as well as scheduling and customer service targets and reaching all goals. Continuous recruitment, improving the quality of hires and staffing client shifts are some keys to success in this role. Recruiting caregivers primarily requires high volume of making phone calls with job-seekers, and constant sourcing for job-seekers using all methods of seeking out potential candidates for open caregiver positions. Staffing shifts requires strong problem solving skills, working with a sense of urgency and commitment towards clients.
This is a full-time position which requires flexibility in schedule, some weekend and holiday work may be required.
The Office Assistant will mostly work independently of co-workers or supervisors and therefore must be a self-starter, have strong work ethics and always work consistent with the policies of the company.
The Office Assistant will perform the following job functions:
- Source, screen, interview and test caregiver job applicants.
- Coordinate online job fairs, locate good sources for caregiver job applicants and develop applicant pipeline.
- Perform recruiting, hiring, orientations for caregivers.
- Staff all client shifts by matching the best caregiver with each client.
- Perform human resources functions including managing employee files and keeping them updated.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise day to day activities of the in-home caregivers.
- Perform payroll and human resources responsibilities.
- Answer telephone and provide excellent customer service utilizing good telephone technique.
- Handle customer service issues and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinate client care to ensure highest service quality delivered to clients.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Prepare daily and weekly recruitment and staffing reports.
- Other office coordination duties.
The Office Assistant job duties are not limited to those listed as the position has a wide scope of duties at times dependent on the client and always under the auspices of the company.
- 4+ years' experience in a professional work environment. We are looking for professionals with a verifiable exemplary job record who are looking to develop in their career! No commute necessary.
- Previous experience in a remote setting with strong references, a definite plus.
- Hands-on computer experience (Microsoft Office, web applications, scheduling tools among others) with a proven ability to work with multiple computer programs, applications and software tools in everyday work is a **MUST**.
- Proven ability to work independently, your manager will be remote.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, dependable and multi-tasker.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with superior time management skills.
- Goal oriented and able to consistently meet targets set by supervisor.
- Excellent customer service skills with phone. Must demonstrate crystal clear phone call voice quality using home office equipment during hiring process.
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking towards everyday work challenges.
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
- US Citizen or proof of work authorization required.
- 100% remote! Work from a location of your choice completely for a job with promising career advancement opportunities! No commute necessary.
- Health benefits.
- Sick time, holidays.
- Training, education and free CEUs.
- Develop in your career working for a healthcare organization with a proven track record of remote work that has resulted in a mature remote work environment and a great team of professionals.
- Gain valuable healthcare work experience.
- Opportunity to work with seniors -- a valuable skill with the fastest growing demographics today.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of thankful families.
- Receive recognition and rewards from management for excellent job performance.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.