Reconciliation of assigned GL accounts and DDAs timely and accurately. Identify out of balance conditions, fraud, and unusual or aged items in assigned accounts and escalate per procedures.
Location: This position can be worked 100% remotely.
- Timely and accurate reconciliation / reporting of assigned portfolio activity to Finance / Audit / SOX to ensure accurate Financial Statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Gather and research data to prepare routine accounting reports including daily, weekly and/or monthly departmental reporting assignments.
- With assistance, performs research to resolve reconciliation discrepancies.
- Communicate with internal cross-functional areas, business partners and investors to assist in resolution of routine inquiries/issues.
- Update procedures due to changes in process or accounting requirements with input from Operational Accountants II, III, IV or Manager.
- Adhere to established policies, procedures and limits focusing on observable breaches in Corporate Risk policies.
Education and Experience Required:
Plus 2 yrs work experience
Getzville, New York, United States of America