Scalability Solutions LLC
Headquarters: Denver, CO
Would you thrive working flexibly and remote, constantly learning new things, getting to wear multiple hats and using all parts of your brain, being highly valued and having a sense of ownership in your role?
If so, you may be a great fit as our Operations Coordinator. We are looking for someone smart, proactive, extremely detail-oriented, reliable, and intuitive to help us with a very wide variety of administrative functions that will free us up to help our clients build businesses where their teams are happy, fulfilled, and empowered.
We are a team growth strategy firm that helps our clients make phenomenal hires with long-term retention by transforming the way they build and lead their teams. Because deep discovery and strategic planning are always conducted prior to execution, all services result in extraordinary teams that are highly aligned with company goals, culture, and vision.
What you can expect from us upon hire:
- Opportunity to be able to truly make an impact
- Enthusiastic support and appreciation for creativity, resourcefulness, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Radical transparency in information sharing
- Flexibility and the ability to work remotely during hours that work for you
- Professional Development and support for your continuous learning and growth
- Competitive compensation
- The ability to either work part-time (25-32 hours per week) or full-time, depending on your preference. If you prefer part-time work, we can augment your role with a part-time administrative assistant.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Reliability (consistent availability, work quality, and meeting deadlines without reminders), responsibility, and a proactive self-starter with a need for very little direction (yet able to ask good clarifying questions to confirm understanding of assignments), with an uncanny ability to anticipate needs
- Extreme attention to detail and organization
- An ability to learn quickly on your own through proactive research (including technology, industries, and roles), with a holistic love of lifelong learning
- Excellent written communication skills with a pet peeve of typos
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, solution focus, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Excellence at managing expectations and risks, and proactive communication
What you will be doing:
- Creating interview transcripts from messy and sometimes cryptic notes (requires excellent mystery-solving skills)
- Various tasks in various systems (requires the ability to figure out technology on your own), including, but not limited to: Recruitee (applicant tracking system), MS Outlook, a wiki, Excel, Expensify, and many more
- Creating a wide variety of documents and deliverables (misc., depending on needs)
- Creating reports (e.g. budget status reports, conversion reports, etc.). This requires pulling large amounts of data and spending decent chunks of time in spreadsheets)
- Research (misc.)
- Proven experience (more than 3 years minimum) real-world business experience producing deliverables and results in a variety of roles in a business setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Authorization to work in the US
- Preferred, but not required: Experience working in a company that had clients across a wide variety of industries
Compensation will range between $35-60K, depending on experience, skills, education, performance, and hours. Benefits include a health insurance stipend of $600/month if full time, simple IRA with 3% matching, and 3 weeks PTO.
Scalability Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.