What we can offer you! - Your Role:
The Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of products in the Cloud presents new opportunities and we are looking to expand its capability to meet the growing business demand. In this role of high impact as Oracle EPM Cloud Specialist for our Financial & Supply Chain Planning we are looking for a curious mind to join our high performing team 100% home based in Eastern Europe, directly reporting to our Global Senior Business Analyses Lead Supply Chain & Procurement.
- On a daily basis, you will ensure our Oracle EPM Cloud implementation processes by modeling our processes within the application and, thus, design, develop, implement and support financial and supply chain planning and reporting solutions using Oracle EPM Cloud.
- While configuring and building our processes into this solution, you will provide technical and functional guidance, assistance and support to internal users, troubleshoot any planning and forecasting issues related to Oracle SCM and EPM and identify and present opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaboratively working across our company in favor of a tight integration and collaboration of Forecast data between Oracle SCM Cloud and EPM Cloud, you design, develop and implement custom reports and dashboards to ensure an effective Sales & Operations planning process within Oracle EPM Cloud.
- Next to a detailed, up-to-date technical and functional Oracle EPM documentation using your SQL, code expressions and macros knowledge - including i.a. requirements, design, code testing and end user documents - you always see the whole picture and deliver results in a partnering and collaborative style, especially when it comes to Proof of Concept (POC) configuration of new Oracle EPM functionality.
- With your interest in traveling and working “on a global clock” and with decentralized teams, vendors and off-shore development teams, you help us standardize and harmonize our planning systems and processes across multiple geographies and business units.
- With your IT affinity, your clear understanding of our business needs, as well as your eye for continuous improvement, you think outside the box and, based on your analyses, derive recommendations for continuous process optimization.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Previous work experience of 3+ years in application configuration and development with strong skills and knowledge in Oracle EPM / SCM Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a major in IT, Business Administration or Computer Science
- Experience in supporting and/or implementing of Oracle Cloud EPM products in a multi-location environment including best practice SaaS implementation and support methodology
- Knowledge in integration of data between ERP and other source systems and Oracle Cloud plus a good understanding of financial planning systems
- Strong communication skills in English, and ability to clearly communicate technical and functional processes to both technical and functional teams – at all levels of the corporation
- Passion for continuous improvement, creativity, excitement, and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Workplace flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- International environment
- A growing, and welcoming team with good spirit!
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)