Headquarters: Seattle, WA
- Lead and manage our SEM spend across all channels.
- Working with our growth and content teams to identify keywords.
- Analyzing advertising results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic from your channels.
- Supporting new campaigns across all search boxes.
- Testing new ads, strategies and audiences to acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with our growth team to improve our sales / retention flows.
- Using and managing our product data feeds.
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- 3+ years of experience running an SEM budget greater than $1M annually.
- Ideally direct experience scaling SEM for e-commerce or marketplace businesses.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- Able to write your own search ad copy.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other advertising/search tools
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing, including managing reporting dashboards.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.