We are looking for a Paid Social Account Manager, predominantly experienced with Facebook performance marketing and delivering best in class paid Facebook campaigns for clients.
This is a new role at Rubix due to our rapidly growing team and client base. This person must identify resources that align with clients' needs, build and implement strategic account plans and manage client expectations. You are the mediator and negotiator when needed, carefully balancing the success of each client.
You'll be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships and act as their primary point of contact. You will work to fully understand clients' business objectives, performance metrics, competitive landscape, financial considerations, long-term vision and organizational structure.
You'll work with internal partners to make sure the crafting, articulation, and successful delivery of digital strategies, tactics and solutions will advance the objectives of clients. Ultimately you have the overall responsibility for all finished products, services and are fully responsible to own the results of your clients.
- Proven track record of successfully managing paid social accounts, primarily Facebook, ideally at a digital marketing agency.
- You have experience leading e-commerce, D2C, retail accounts at a digital agency delivering a mix of creative and/or technical solutions.
- Has a really good understanding of how creative design and digital technology can add value and drive impact to a company's strategy and overall business performance.
- Experience managing and renewing client contracts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions.
- Strong analytics skills and a proven ability to synthesize data from multiple sources, identify trends, concisely report meaningful findings, and use data to drive strategy.
- Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness, and organizational abilities.
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for using data to drive results.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform, BI tools, Facebook Business Manager is preferred.
- Experience managing a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, business, or relevant fields a plus.
More about The Role:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a get-it-done mentality, be comfortable making decisions and leading teams, as well as be well versed in financial management.
- Develop a shared understanding of the client's business, goals, success metrics and seek opportunities to suggest and/or design digital projects to increase customer ROI.
- Advise clients on digital strategy and how to leverage technology to solve internal business problems.
- Help develop long term account engagement and enhancement strategies.
- Responsible for identifying, growing, and closing new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Collaborate with sales and other team members to create proposals, presentations, and pitch ideas.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including projected revenue and possible future engagements.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends as well as industry trends impacting our clients.
- Ensure consistent client satisfaction and retention.
- Join a World Class Team Of growth marketers, entrepreneurs, and operators - if you can dream it we can build it.
- Fully Remote
- Professional Development.
- Long term, stable role for the right person.