Performance Marketing Manager
Remote Jobs in USA>
Performance Marketing Manager
Headquarters: San Francisco, New York, and London
Tribe Dynamics is the most comprehensive influencer marketing analytics platform. We provide iconic brands like Sephora, Gucci, and Gymshark the full picture of their influencer marketing programs through industry-leading data and influencer marketing analytics software solutions.
We envision a world where brands actively collaborate with their most passionate fans to shape how the world discovers their products. We work with brands, retailers, and agencies across industries—from beauty to entertainment.
We are looking for a new member to join our Digital Marketing team! We are actively seeking an enthusiastic, bright mind to join our team as we change the way brands leverage influencer communities for collaborative growth and marketing. If you have a passion for analytics, love working in a collaborative environment, and the desire to have a huge impact.
Below, we have listed several responsibilities and experience guidelines, but do not consider these as set in stone—passion and enthusiasm for learning are what we value most.
- Focus on implementing demand generation campaigns that drive awareness, conversion, and ultimately support customer acquisition goals
- Develop end-to-end strategy for our performance marketing campaigns across paid social, paid search, and display. Manage day-to-day operations of LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google advertising
- Continued testing and enhancement to our contact/data enrichment and lead nurturing processes using a range of marketing automation tools
- Own our marketing tech stack, building and testing scalable acquisition and lifecycle campaigns in Hubspot, Google, and others
- Design and implement A/B testing experiments for paid campaign optimization as well as website CRO and email marketing
- Partner with our content marketing team to identify opportunities for intent-driven content that drives awareness, engages prospects, and ultimately converts to sales
- Own tracking and attribution across the entire marketing funnel using Hubspot and Google Analytics. Deliver marketing analytics reporting to help the wider marketing team, as well as company leadership, to understand the impact of the marketing program on company goals
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a digital or growth role
- Hands-on expertise with Google Adwords/Google Tag Manager, , Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook platforms
- Experience coordinating and tracking SEO and CRO campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research to improve organic traffic and increase conversions and site experience
- A background in lead nurturing and marketing automation — we work in Hubspot!
- An understanding of how to track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Experience or interest in working for a remote-first, cross-functional team!
- Ben Staveley (he/him) first joined Tribe Dynamics in the winter of 2019 as a Business Consultant, and later joined the team full time as the Vice President of Sales & Marketing. He has had previous experience across marketing, ecommerce, and sales prior to Tribe. He is the hiring manager for this position.
- Alex Rawitz (he/him) joined Tribe Dynamics in June 2016 as an Associate in what was then called Marketing & Publications. Since then, he has helped oversee the team’s transition to Content Marketing. You'll partner with Alex to drive views, clicks, and engagement for Tribe Dynamics.
- Christina Vasiliou (she/her) first joined Tribe Dynamics in 2016 as an Associate on the Publications team. Since then, she has been leading our product positioning, messaging strategy, and our go-to-market strategies. You'll partner with Christina on our B2B product marketing strategy through full funnel lead generation, user acquisition and nurture campaigns.
- Kanya Nanayakkara (she/her) joined Tribe Dynamics in January 2020 as our EMEA Communications Manager. Since March 2021, she has been leading our brand marketing team in PR and events.
What we offer
- Unlimited PTO with “Wellness Fridays” off every other week for the duration of the pandemic
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA with an automatic $500 employer contribution
- $1200 annual professional development stipend
- 401(k) through Guideline
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave, with up to 9 additional months at 25% pay
- WFH benefits: Flexible work opportunities (work from any U.S. state!), home office stipend, monthly wifi stipend, and coffee delivery subscription!